http://images2.milano.corriereobjects.it/methode_image/2017/01/04/Milano/Foto%20Milano%20-%20Trattate/WCCOR_0H57VPUC-k3kF-U43270562192754jSC-1224x916@Corriere-Web-Milano-593x443.jpg

Internazionale

Da lì la donna viene dimessa dopo un paio d'ore , una visita ginecologica e la rassicurazione che tutto è a posto e che il bimbo nascerà per il 18 gennaio , giorno previsto. "Le valutazioni ufficiali sull'accaduto sono in corso - precisa il comunicato diffuso mercoledì mattina dalla direzione dell'ospedale di Melegnano -".
  • Alaska Airlines launches Los Angeles-Havana flights

    Alaska Airlines launches Los Angeles-Havana flights

    Internazionale

    On arrival in Havana a second ribbon cutting took place. Alaska is the eighth and last US airline company to open regular and commercial flights to Cuba along another seven who received permits to do so from the US Treasury. World Airports CEO Deborah Flint, and Ana Mari Cauce, president of the University of Washington. "This new west coast service is another historic step in opening up relations between our two countries".
  • Airstrike targets Al Qaeda affiliates headquarters in Syria, killing 25

    Airstrike targets Al Qaeda affiliates headquarters in Syria, killing 25

    Internazionale

    It did not identify the drone that carried out the strike, but the Pentagon on Thursday said it had killed about 20 terrorists this week in air strikes in Idlib province. Al-Qaida foreign terrorist fighter networks used the headquarters as a gathering place, according to the Pentagon and their leaders directed terrorist operations out of it.
  • SFPD investigating early morning officer-involved shooting

    SFPD investigating early morning officer-involved shooting

    Internazionale

    The officers approached the suspect but the discussion degenerated into a confrontation in which an officer's baton was wrestled away, pepper spray was deployed and shots were fired, Talkoff said. The SFPD has confirmed that two officers have also been hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries. The suspect is now at the hospital with a gunshot wound to the leg.
  • Guelph man accused of making child pornography

    Guelph man accused of making child pornography

    Internazionale

    They say several digital devices were seized Thursday after a search warrant was executed at a residence in the Orleans Village-Chateauneuf area just east of Ottawa. He will appear in Provincial Court in February. "The four year old girl was not physically injured and was provided the appropriate support from victim services and family", police said in a statement.
  • Bomb threat closes US-Canadian border

    Bomb threat closes US-Canadian border

    Internazionale

    All lanes of Highway 15 in Canada and Interstate 87 on the USA side of the border crossing are closed until further notice. Commuters are advised to avoid the area and seek alternate routes. "We evacuated the entirety of the buildings", Canada Border Services Agency spokesman Dominique McNeely told the news service. Contrary to early reports, travellers heading to the United States are not able to enter at the Lacolle crossing.
  • Former Haitian rebel leader due in USA court on drug charges

    Former Haitian rebel leader due in USA court on drug charges

    Internazionale

    Philippe, 48, was flown to the USA following his arrest Thursday in the Haitian capital of Port-au-Prince while he appeared on a live radio show. Radio host Gary-Pierre Paul Charles told The Associated Press the police who arrested Philippe were members of the Haitian anti-drug unit and fired shots into the air to disperse a crowd that had gathered.
  • Brazilian man arrested in MA for money laundering

    Brazilian man arrested in MA for money laundering

    Internazionale

    Federal agents seized approximately $20 million in cash hidden inside a box spring in Westborough and arrested a Brazilian man late Wednesday as part of the continuing investigation of the massive TelexFree pyramid scheme, according to the office of U.S.
  • Weather service says snow still coming

    Weather service says snow still coming

    Internazionale

    Snowfall totals for Enid and the area were forecast at 1-2 inches. The heaviest snow in central Kansas was logged west of Barnard in Lincoln County, where almost 3 inches fell. The Weather Service said there's a 20 percent chance for snow Sunday night after midnight; a 30 percent chance for snow Monday , mainly after noon; a 50 percent chance for snow Monday night; a 70 percent chance for rain and snow Tuesday from 11 a.m., to 4 p.m., then snow; a 30 percent chance for snow Tuesday ...