• Jimmy Carter urges Trump to push for peace

    Internazionale

    According to Charisma News , it cited the Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995, which acknowledged Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and called on the government to transfer the U.S. "We know the Israelis do not want to give on Jerusalem at all and we have to see how strong the Palestinians stand on that". Israel had previously sought to insist on Netanyahu accompanying Trump, to which U.S.
  • Babri Masjid demolition case: VHP leaders surrender in court, get bail

    Babri Masjid demolition case: VHP leaders surrender in court, get bail

    Internazionale

    Dr Vedanti disclosed that Mr Narsimha Rao called him again on December 6 when they were proceeding towards the structure for the Gauri-Ganesh Pujan before executing the demolition plan. It had issued summons to six accused, of whom five appeared before the court and sought bail. The next hearing of the case will take place on Monday as the Supreme Court had directed for the daily hearing.
  • GST to help improve India's exports: Sitharaman

    GST to help improve India's exports: Sitharaman

    Internazionale

    Under the GST, the exporters will be getting 90 per cent of the refund within seven days of the completion of the application and the rest 10 per cent would be refunded later, with an added 6 per cent of interest in case it takes time for the refund.
  • If Donald Trump Were a Superhero, This Would Be His Name

    If Donald Trump Were a Superhero, This Would Be His Name

    Internazionale

    Trump, dubbed by Maher as " Orange Sphincter Man". "If you're asking, what's the problem?" Superhero culture, Maher said, "promotes the mind-set that we are not masters of our own destiny and the best we can do is sit back and wait for Star Lord and a f*cking raccoon to sweep in and save our sorry asses".
  • Dodgers Hall of Fame manager Lasorda hospitalized

    Dodgers Hall of Fame manager Lasorda hospitalized

    Internazionale

    According to the Register, he has been hospitalized "multiple" times in the past year, including a 10-day stint last October. Lasorda, who suffered a heart attack in 2012, now serves as a special adviser to the chairman of the Dodgers. He is in his 68th season with the team, having previously been a player and a scout before becoming both a minor and major league manager. Lasorda, who was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 1977, is a special adviser to Dodgers chairman Mark Walter .
  • United States won't be rushed on climate change policies - Tillerson

    Internazionale

    He added: "Anybody who spent time in or studying the Arctic knows that the region is warming, that climate change is a real issue here, and the Arctic Council has certainly been paying attention to it". Protesters greeted Tillerson Wednesday afternoon in Fairbanks with a sign that said, "Welcome to the frontline of climate change". Tillerson at the close of the meeting turned the gavel to Timo Soini, minister of foreign affairs for Finland, which will take over chairmanship until 2019.
  • McCain: Turkish ambassador should get 'the hell out' after brawl

    Internazionale

    As Lauretta reported last night, video emerged of Erdogan calmly watching his bodyguards beating up protesters, which sent nine to the hospital and left many bruised and bloody. This was all happening while President Trump was hosting a visit with Erdogan in the White House. This isn't Turkey. This isn't a Third World country.
  • GST won't affect financial autonomy of local bodies: Maha govt

    GST won't affect financial autonomy of local bodies: Maha govt

    Internazionale

    There has been a dereliction of duty on part of the government for failing to make available Marathi translation of bill 35, former chief minister Prithviraj Chavan said. "It is expected to reduce cost of production and inflation in the economy, thereby making the Indian trade and insutry more competitive, even internationally", said Finance Minister Sudhir Mungantiwar.